Monday, December 3, 2012

December!

Well, I failed NaBloPoMo royally, didn't I? It's not that I forgot to post; I was just kinda over it and decided to let that be okay. So, let's move on, shall we?

It's December, people. I just. I don't even understand.

I'm working (ever so slowly) on our Christmas letter, and if you would like to receive one and haven't in past years (or you've moved since last Christmas), please fill out the form below! Your information is only visible to me, and I promise not to abuse it or stalk you. Boxes with an asterisk (*) are required; everything else is optional!

Stay tuned for a post with more substance...eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.