Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday: Week 2



WEEK
DATE
WEIGHT
POUNDS +/-
TOTAL LOST
2
Jan 9
162.6
-2.2
2.2 lbs
1
Jan 2
164.8




 Woohoo! I lost two pounds!

Now, for the record, I'm 99% sure that I was extremely bloated last week (as tends to happen one week a month), so I don't expect to see a two pound loss every week. I did pretty well with my calorie intake and exercise about four days this past week, and the other three days I was really terrible with how much I ate and I didn't exercise at all. I want to do better in that regard this week, but hey -- if I can slack off three days and still drop weight, I'm a happy girl!

As promised, I'm keeping this short, mainly because I've got another blog post brewing in my head and despite my aversion to posting more than once per day, I may have to make an exception today. Stay tuned!

How are your fitness goals for 2013 coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.