Monday, October 14, 2013

Interim

I'm posting every day in October for The Nester's #31Days link-up. Click here to see all of my posts in this series.


Everything is interim. Everything is a path or a preparation for the next thing, and we never know what the next thing is. Life is like that, of course, twisty and surprising.

-Shauna Niequist


All these quotes I'm finding for my 31 Days series are basically making me want to read constantly.  Too bad they're not inspiring me to write as much as I'd hoped...but maybe having this collection of quotes will give me a place to look when I actually feel like writing but don't know where to start.

(Today's quote is from Cold Tangerines.)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great quote! I can't wait to read her book. I just need to get through the 2323 that I've started and not finished yet, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.