Sunday, October 20, 2013

Procrastinate

I'm posting every day in October for The Nester's #31Days link-up. Click here to see all of my posts in this series.


I think I grew a grey watching you procrastinate.

-Incubus (from "A Certain Shade of Green")


Well, I missed Friday and Saturday.  I was home with my family, celebrating my brother's 30th birthday, so blogging took a back seat to all that, and I am absolutely unapologetic.

We got home earlier today, and I could've spent a little time making today's post amazing to make up for missing two days, but I am the queen of procrastination, guys.  Instead of unpacking my things from the weekend or doing the laundry that has been calling my name for days, I painted my nails and watched a bunch of stuff on Hulu.

But isn't that what Sundays are for?

Anyway, I'll try to cut back on the crapitude for the next 11 days of this thing.  Surely I have at least two or three more worthwhile posts in me, right?

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, are you still procrastinating? It seems like it's been a few days since you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.