Saturday, October 12, 2013

Watch

I'm posting every day in October for The Nester's #31Days link-up. Click here to see all of my posts in this series.


I think I'm hysterical. I watch myself on tape and just roar - isn't that weird?

-Roseanne Barr


This is how I feel about all of the VEDA videos I've made in the last four years.  Not that I think anyone else will find most of my ridiculousness all that funny (I really don't), but it just makes me laugh to see what I've said and done on camera.  Some of it I'm actually kinda proud of, but tonight I just want to show you a couple from this year that really crack me up.

(FYI, VEDA is Vlog Every Day in August, and it's where a bunch of people get together and make videos based on a specified topic for each day.)




(You just got Rick Rolled.)


And here's the one I'm most proud of, in all my four years of doing VEDA.  It was quite an undertaking, but I think it was well worth the effort!  (I'll give you three guesses whose idea the sock bit was.)

The original version of this video had a different soundtrack, but it's copyrighted and therefore not playable in some countries, nor on mobile devices (lame!).  So I just re-rendered it with a royalty-free song!


1 comment:

  1. I think you should plan to make those chicken enchiladas when you come this weekend. They look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.