Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A fresh start.

This new blog is kind of my last-ditch effort to revive my passion for writing. Hopefully it'll be a revival of a lot more than that, though. I'm looking to improve my attitude, notice more of life's little (and big) blessings, and be more thankful. And I miss keeping record of all the things going on around me. There's been so much happening in my life for the last several months, and I just haven't been able to sit down and write about it because the old site didn't feel like me anymore. I think I kind of outgrew it, or maybe I just need a place where all the old stuff isn't lurking around in the shadows.

So here's to my new, cozy, comfortable little corner of the internet!

(Check out my About page for the story behind the name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.