Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Wonder: Sea Lions

{I'm posting every day this month for the 31 Days writing challenge!
Click here to see an introduction and a list of all the posts I've written so far.}



{Weekend Wonder is a little mini-series I'm doing within “31 Days,” where I show you
a picture of something in Santa Barbara that I love, along with a short blurb about it.}


(Click to enlarge)

I love to visit my sea lion buddies whenever I go kayaking at the Harbor.  There’s always at least a couple of them out on this buoy snoozing, sunbathing, or totally posing for the camera like the guy in front there.  Ah, to live such a carefree, sun-soaked life!  (Oh wait, I kinda already do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try to reply to all comments within the post itself so we can keep the conversation going.